Disability Outreach Resources
The Disability Outreach Resources listed below highlight current resources created by AAHD staff that focus specifically on outreach and engagement to the disability community. In addition to the resources on this page, please visit the AAHD National Disability and Public Health Resource Center for People with Disabilities (NDPHRC) at aahd.us/national-center-on-research . The NDHPRC provides extensive information about multiple aspects of disability and public health for children and adults with disabilities.
- Creating an Accessible Vaccine Experience for People with Disabilities and Older Adults
- The Virtual Platform Accessibility Tip Sheet
- Engaging People with Disabilities In Evidence-Based Programs
- Developing Partnerships with the Disability Community
- “Tips for First Responders”