AAHD is excited to be launching our Annual 2020 Membership Campaign.
- Promote the health of children and adults with disabilities.
- Reduce health disparities.
- Advocate for community inclusion and full accessibility at the national, state and community level.
We achieve our mission through research, public policy, education and awareness. AAHD continues to be the only national organization specifically dedicated to disability and public health.
What does it mean to be an AAHD member?
Your membership helps support AAHD initiatives and programs (www.aahd.us/initiatives), such as the AAHD Scholarship Program, the Disability and Research Dissemination Center (DRDC), the National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative (NDNRC), and our work in women’s health. Many of you have been receiving at no cost our Disability and Public Health in the News electronic newsletter and we hope you have found this publication of value in your work. This weekly publication is a sample of the high quality work that AAHD staff produce every day!
AAHD membership is only $100.00 and includes a subscription to the Medline indexed Disability and Health Journal (www.disabilityandhealthjnl.com). AAHD welcomes your support so we may continue to do our important work in the coming years.
Please consider joining AAHD and becoming our partners as we strive to promote the health of people with disabilities and meet our goals in 2020.
As an AAHD member, you will receive the following:
- The Medline indexed Disability and Health Journal (quarterly) (www.disabilityandhealthjnl.com).
- Weekly electronic newsletter Disability and Public Health in the News.
- Programmatic, policy and scientific updates through listserves, webinars and social media.
- Representation on Capitol Hill and with federal agencies and national coalitions.
It’s easy to join AAHD!
If you prefer to mail in your membership dues, please send to:
American Association on Health and Disability
110 N. Washington Street, Suite 407
Rockville, MD 20850
We appreciate your patience while the membership processes (it could take a minute or two). Please only click submit once. Thank you.